Receive free registration! When you volunteer for 20 hours across four or five days, you will receive a full Congress registration. When you volunteer for four hours on one day you will receive a day registration for that day.
Meet and network with a diverse range of stakeholders involved in public health from all over the globe including researchers, practitioners, academics, administrators, policy makers, industry representatives and students,
Make a direct contribution to the success of this international forum for the exchange of knowledge and experiences on key public health issues, contributing towards protecting and promoting public health at a national and global level,
Add to your personal and professional growth through taking advantage of this great opportunity
Add to your CV
Receive a letter of appreciation from the Congress organisers.
Who can volunteer/apply?
At least 18 years of age,
Be available to work a total of 20 hours between 3 – 7 April 2017,
Studying public health, health or medicine (or a relevant course),
Available to attend at least one training/orientation session prior to the congress,
Have dedication and enthusiasm.
Professional, committed, hard working, reliable and culturally sensitive.
Able to fund and take care of own travel arrangements (including visa, flights and accommodation).
What roles are available?
• Staffing information desks and handling attendee registrations,
• Providing site directions,
• Acting as room runners and providing microphone support for Q&A sessions,
• Organising conference material,
• Supporting sessions to ensure they run smoothly,
• Providing support at breakout rooms,
• Meeting with people who require assistance in another language,
• Helping people get where they need to be, and
• Running errands related to conference activities.
The tasks will typically require multiple four to five hour periods allowing volunteers to spend half a day on congress activities and half a day at leisure attending congress sessions.
Click here to read more and find out how to volunteer.