The 61st Annual CARPHA Health Research Conference Theme: Family Health: Living Healthy at All Ages takes place next week on the Turks & Caicos Islands.
The programme will include presentations on prostate cancer, anaemia in children, depression in youth, diabetes, obesity and smoke free legislation.
In addition leading up to the conference there are several relevant side events taking place, including:
· Policy dialogue on the 22nd this will focus on implementation of healthier food environments
· Caribbean Cancer Registry Hub meeting and training for registrars
· TCI Civil society meeting
· Community based rehab meeting
· CMOs meeting will discuss NCDs and the Port of Spain Evaluation.
The online registration form can be accessed via the following link: Register Now.